Wednesday, March 3, 2010

_ BrOken HearT _


I feel very happy when I think of you
Expecting my desire to always come true . . .

I keep ur memories in my heart very Deep
wish I fall in ur arms and have a good Sleep. . .

I remember the touch of ur palm
watever may be the situation,u were so calm..

I cannot forget the moment when we met last...
That tears filled handshake,that crying past..

I Want to Escape from this Dark place
Wish my memories dont leave any trace..

One day people will surely admire my hidden Art.
And will know tht i always hide My BroKen Heart . .







PraTEeK > ' Wish Heart had some Warranty period :D . . . . . . "







:)

3 comments:

Mythwow said...

I loved it....

Heer said...

such pain in your words =(

Nikith@ Reddy said...

too awsum. dis is d best 1

Post a Comment