Monday, February 8, 2010

~ I cant be Alright ~



My heart has ur memories so true
Each broken piece of heart has a part of you . . .

I cant love myself coz no one does
I am all alone like before i was . . ..

No matter how much i loved u ,
But u never Cared . . .
U were the one whom i never wanted to share !!

This is the type of love u can never feel ,
coz is the wound that never heels..

I dont feel sad for what is over
I rather be Glad thinking wht i had..

I will take all these memories with me . .
Hold them very tight n these will become a part of me . . .

I ll miss u my Dear...
Wish u were so near !

May be you are happy away from my sight ,
But without You , surely I cant be Alright !!





PratEeK > ' Will Try To Pretend That I Am Alright !! '






:)

4 comments:

shweyz said...

r u alright :P ???
nice one :)

PrateeK said...

@Shweyz - I Cant Be alright !!
Dont ask me reasons for this :D

Hoori said...

Gr8 One !

silvinientvineeta said...

Nice

Post a Comment