Tuesday, November 23, 2010

# ---- - ---- --- #



Thinking of you the last night,
The memories with u were still in my sight...

What we shared was so beautiful
having u with me was very graceful . .

I can still remember your angel face..
Your beautiful smile and loving embrace . .

A feel of heaven was in your touch,
Something was so nice in u
that My heart loved so much....

You are gone,dont know the reason why
This makes me mad and i always cry . . .

I became like a soul that wants to die.
I cant wrap up the truth inside my lies..

You cant see from my eyes stream of flowing tears
but i cant anymore enjoy shedding so many silent tears...




PrateeK > ' can a fake smile hide thousand of tears ? '

6 comments:

shurti said...

Oyee...aftr many days eh . .?
very nice one as always :) loved it

SA said...

Wow!

Prateek. Great stuff. Can very well relate myself to most of the poem. It's a lovely one. Well written

Please keep me updated with all your posts.

Cheers
S.

raman said...

another great poem. keep goingg

akanksha upadhyay said...

nice poem..!!

Prateek said...

Thanks Akanksha !!

silvinientvineeta said...

Wonderful!!

Post a Comment