Monday, March 8, 2010

-- SLEePLeSS NiGhTs --



The silence was all around,
Noone was talking around . . .

I lay down and close my eyes ,
but nothing seems perfectly right..

Ignoring this I try to sleep,
But my heart fights against my sleep . .

I do nothing else but just breathe ,
Try so hard but really cant sleep . . .

I cant stop thinking about you in the night ..
I search for reason behind that fight !

Darkness in life is all i see ,
Only i want to see is U n ME . .

Hope we never ever fight ,
I dont want more Sleepless nights...

Forgive me god and do a favour ,
Gimme sumthng so i sleep forever . . . .





PrAt3eK > ' I want no more SleepLess niGhTs....'




:)

4 comments:

Radz said...

last lines are really awesummmmm.

DEEPAK said...

Hiiiiii.
u write very well.This is d bst

Anonymous said...

very touchy

silvinientvineeta said...

Many wish to sleep like that forever but would it ease the pain of soul!!

If yes then this life could have died long-time back!!

Post a Comment