Sunday, March 7, 2010

[-- This cant be the End --]




I am sorry for the past time
I wish nothing remains in ur mind...

I know we could have being together
I realize now, I have to make things better...

Dont let the distance take me away from you
Keep me in your thoughts and In everything you do . .

I need u my Dear.. dont let me down
I feel so much better When you are around . . .

My whole life seems like it's crashing down .
I feel so lonely when u r nt around....

U have to give old thngs an end..
And Realize tht U have a Best Friend !!




PRaTeeK > ' LeTs havE a LovELY beGinninG from a saD EnD.....'





:)

4 comments:

René said...

I won't say sweet one more time, but i can sure tell you are very sensitive.
Stay strong,
René ~stillmind~

do catch me at http://stillmind-thoughts.blogspot.com

Prateek said...

@rene - thnx....ur blog is nice too...:)

bibin said...

Nice and cool...

silvinientvineeta said...

Sometimes they don't come back

Post a Comment